February 18, 2008

Fiber Arts

Since this was a long weekend and the Madrona Fiber Arts Festival was being held locally. My friends D and R decided that we should take a road trip. So, we all piled into D's vehicle and those of us who weren't driving knit on the trip down. Of course, before heading down we checked out the Marketplace. I knew heading in that I was coming home with some Socks that Rock but wasn't sure what else. I have been thinking about adding some needle felting to the blue dress that Mary sent me, but unfortunately, I didn't find any roving to do the job. Once I'm ready to work on that dress - I'll head over to Village Yarn & Tea with the dress and see if I can make something work. Anyway - while we were wandering around the marketplace - D swears that she saw The Harlot and chatted with her for a moment, but by the time she got our attention Steph was just the back of another head walking away (we belive you D, really).
So, there is the results of my fiber shopping trip with friends - just sock yarn.

1 comment :

  1. Lovely haul. I picked up some STR also. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs