February 18, 2008

Ravelry

Have you joined yet? Ravelry is awesome. I would love to see my friends Blogfree Jessica and D join. Since they are choosing to remain blogfree - this would be a great way to know what they are up to.
I love the Notebook feature. You can see my projects as well as my stash which I spent the morning photographing and cateloging. You can make stuff for trade/sell. There is a wonderful inventory for needles and hooks as well as a library.
And now - after 3 posts in one day - I'm going to make a cup of tea and work on the last of the curtain panels!

1 comment :

  1. Welcome to the club. I haven't done anything with my Ravelry "spot" yet (a member since August) because counting up all my waiting socks-to-be put me in a funk... I got all bogged down. Now, I still happily squirrel away sock yarn because (and this is verrry important, pay attention) *it doesn't count as stash*. Stamp collectors don't use their stash for postage, why should we be obligated to knit up all our collections?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs