February 6, 2008

Warm Welcome

Hey everyone, I had a busy morning and didn't get around to posting until now. I won't even promise a 'real' post tonight.
However, I do have this. My friend Golden Tracks just started a blog! (now for the final big push on Blogfree Jessica - you ready Princess?) Anyway, GT has a very touching story about learning to knit - go read, and welcome her. She's a wonderful woman (a virtual friend that I specifically planned a vacation around meeting!), a great dog mom and she knits!
Have a great Wednesday everyone.

2 comments :

  1. G, you're too kind!
    As for Blogfree Jessica, we really must convert her....but then what will we call her???????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that photo. Convert the blogless! Sounds like a battle cry to me...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs