March 15, 2008

Some Days

I have lots of words and no pictures. Lately, I seem to have lots of pictures, but no words. Friday night JB and I went to Applebee's for dinner. Work has been busy and stressful and I needed a night out. I took The Princess' Pink socks which have been cast on again. I have no finished the first of 7 1/2 pattern repeats - on both socks! Today we ran errands. Including a stop at Village Yarn & Tea where I picked up 3 hanks of Cascade Sierra Quarto in color 81 for a new baby who's sex will remain anonymous until arrival.
When I got home, there was a little patch of sun shinning on my hardwood floors and it just looked like the perfect place for a photo shoot. Hope you had a little sunshine in your life this Saturday.

2 comments :

  1. Pretty colors! What are you making with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quatro knits up so pretty. Glad you're seeing sun in patches. Spring is def on the way.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs