April 18, 2008

When Last We Met

Our fearless heroine had spent the first day of her vacation getting blisters. Day 2 - she wasn't much smarter! We started the day by heading into the City. This time taking the subway to China Town. After an unsuccessful search for a Michael Kohrs purse for The Princess, but successfully purchasing both a Coach and a Kate Spade we headed down to Battery Park. Battery Park was amazing and I swear I will load tons of pics to my flick account when I get home. Anyway - after that, we again boarded the subway, this time heading uptown toward Little Italy and Soho to find purl. After purchasing enough yarn to make two pairs of socks. Of course, this was yarn that I couldn't get at home.

By now, we were all cold (we had been seduced by the weather on Thursday and left our coats at the hotel on Friday), hungry and getting tired. We stopped in Little Italy and ate, then walked through Central Park on our way to turn in early.

It was a good day.

1 comment :

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs