June 24, 2008

The Postman Rings Twice

Last week Rachelle left a comment on a post of mine and I popped over and checked out her blog. Now it's not the first time I'd been there. I rather like her blog, pretty scrolly things - a writing style that reminds me of Camilla, but I keep forgetting to add her to my favorites. I'm not savvy enough to check bloglines or even pretend how it works. I did pretend for a little bit - but that didn't last long at all. Anyway - Rachelle was giving away some snazzy vintage sheath dress patterns. Hmm - Those might fit me and look decent. I'll comment. Well - low and behold I Won! Today there as a cute little package sitting on the bench in the entry way. I haven't been doing much sewing at all lately. But I'm slowly getting back into the studio. I was thinking one of these dresses might work for the pretty border print cotton seen here. While my clothing mojo has gone on a little trip - I have been doing a little crafting. Chan has been on the look out for the perfect bag. We exchanged many an email where she described her perfect bag. I have been working on it. I am sad to say - that while I will still mail her the bag in her birthday box. It's okay - she knows I'm making the bag and putting together a box for her birthday. I'm hoping to mail it on Thursday. Anyway, I had asked her about a couple of Pampered Chef items. They arrived on my doorstep today. Thanks Chan - I will think of you every time a zest citrus or grate nutmeg! It was a pleasure talking to you tonight. I wish I had know there was a package so I could have thanked you then.

4 comments :

  1. bloglines is really easy....makes blog reading a snap. if you want some help getting it set up, just let me know.

    teri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... I thought this morning, as I headed out the door... "I wonder how much longer it takes for a TPC box to get from wherever to you than to me?" They generally send me tracking numbers, but either didn't this time, or I failed to note the email.

    It was lovely to talk with you to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, YES!!!! Use the cotton border print for one of the sheath dresses! It will be fun, funky and kewl...and just a warning...once you go vintage, you will never go back! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs