July 6, 2008

Sometimes, I Can't Help Myself

I just have to photograph food. This morning we had french toast. I sliced up two pints of strawberries from last week's trip to the farmer's market. I specifically got out the green plates so that the strawberries would really pop next to the plate. This was some yummy Sunday breakfast. Also - I am in love with those cute Amy Butler pj pants that can be seen all around the internet. So in love I am considering thrifting for sheets to make a pair or two. I have yet to purchase In Stitches, but I have a couple of pj pants patterns that fit well and I like.
Today I ran to the big box sewing store that sells more craft items than sewing. Anyway - all the flannels were on super cheap sale. So I picked up that pretty spotted blue and added a yellow gingham for the bottom border. Those will be super cute and comfy. For a totally little kid look, I picked up this adorable dog print flannel. I mean really how could I resist? For the contrast border - I picked a mottled red flannel. I have enough of this combination to make a couple of gift pairs.

4 comments :

  1. I put the link in so you can go get you some mockery right away. *smmoches* C

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute jammies. my favorite pj pant pattern is from ottobre. where else, right? :) i made three pairs this weekend for gifts.

    teri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that red coat is bleeding into your color preferences. I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's not to love about a print with adorable doggies on it?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs