September 4, 2008

Silly Dog

I am very lucky to have scent hounds that are boundary trained. Dudley and Abigail know where they are allowed in the neighborhood. That means that since they don't get walked a lot anymore they are allowed to be in the front yard, especially when JB is working outside as he was on Monday. Even though JB was in the backyard, the dogs stayed in the front. You can't see Abby but she was laying on a patch of warm road behind the pompas grass. Dudley was enjoying the coolness of the dirt in the ditch.
All bets were off once I stepped outside to take his photo. What? You lookin at me?
For more cute dogs - check out the other Dogs on Thursday posts.

9 comments :

  1. They look so cute sitting at the edge of the yard. Kinda like pushing the envelope but not quite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are camera hogs, aren't they? Stop being cute as soon as someone's watching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that last pic!

    My, you've got them trained quite nicely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures. There is something very reassuring about training, isn't there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. We have 1 dog (puppy) that is boundary trained and the other dog (5) could care less about the boundaries. Completely opposite personalities for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful to have boundary trained dogs...mine have no boundaries what so ever *sigh*. Great Dudley shots!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sissy has boundaries - thanks to her invisible fence. Love the sleeping photo though...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the look she is giving you!
    How did you boundry train the bassets? Until we get a new fence Elise has to be on a lead when she is outside or she will take off wherever her nose leads her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't. Sew. Clothing. And you have a pillowcase in your very near future. Smartass. C

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs