December 18, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside

It's been bitterly cold in Western Washington. So - without the little Houdini around the dogs have had inside/outside access all week. I cleaned up and moved all of my edible stuff on the sewing desk. However, when we got home on Monday, we did find out they had destroyed something. Poor Big Bear - he's beyond surgical repair this time. Monday night I cleaned up his stuffing and left him downstairs. Well he got killed again yesterday. By tonight he'll just be a shell of his original sell. He's been Beau's favorite toy for years. The good news - he loves to play with the shell just as much as the stuffed toy.

6 comments :

  1. LOLOLOLOLOL!Wow, but it looks like they had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Fred was alway SO depressed when Mugsy killed a "baby."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least he still loves Big Bear

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Poor Big Bear, indeed!

    At least it looks like his head is still fluffy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs