March 25, 2009

Koigu Cloverleaf Cables

4::12 A couple of years ago my friend Jessica sent me a lovely box for my birthday. That box contained some beautiful red koigu sock yarn.
Those who know me, know that I love to knit socks. Seriously!
So these were a made up pattern. I started with just the red koigu but didn't think there was going to be enough to make an entire socks. Now there's enough to make Jessi an almost matching pair!
There really is more yellow in the red than it appears in the photos. These are perfect as I like shorter socks. Since I've started wearing my handknit socks more I'm gonna love these!

5 comments :

  1. Cute! And I can see some yellow in the red...

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little guy just wrote a long story involving a teacher who went missing, and the students who investigated this mystery. Turned out that she'd lost a sock, so she stayed home to knit another. I think he was channeling you! And he doesn't even know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I was younger I was much more conservative about mixing colors, but now I love mixing bright happy colors together. I really like that mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the color combo - very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That would match my lone Pilsen sock! lol

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs