August 11, 2009

More Granola

Due to a very unfortunate event, Miss Melly is sleeping in my guest room and driving my Jeep this week. I'm glad to be able to have a guest room and an extra vehicle to loan her.
When we got home from the airport last night, she saw the canister of granola on the counter. (I keep it there so we remember to eat it.) Melly asked about the granola which reminded JB that we still had some and this morning he finished the last batch off.
This is CoffeeYarn's granola recipe and it's super easy. Last time I didn't get clumps. This time I stirred less often during the baking and left it on cookies sheets until it was cool. Then I added raisins and dates. Pecans were the nuts of choice and I still used honey and vanilla. Yummy!

3 comments :

  1. Yummy, but I'm waiting on the blueberry-almond version. Is it ready yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice that you can help a friend! I'm going to try granola one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love granola in vanilla yogurt with fresh berries. Since you keep talking about CoffeeYarn's home made recipe I think I'm going to have to try some now!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs