October 28, 2009

Sheepie!

On Thursday when I got home from work - there was a box on my porch. This one was from Channon and it was chock full of goodies. This is what I saw immediately upon opening it - soft and chewy pig ear alternatives and chocolate mint tea. The dog treats are gone and the tea is fabulous. Upon digging further in the box I found these really fun "g" stitch markers. Everybody knows that I sign everything with just 'g.' Next up with this really fun project bag made out of gerber daisy fabric (gerber daisies are my all time favorites - in fact my tatoo is suppose to be a gerber daisy). Can you see the fleece sheep that is appliqued on the project bag? Adorable. Also included was a lovely hank of Dream in Color Smooshy. I had one hank of this yarn and I used it this summer - fabulous yarn - absolutely lovely! I might have spent a lot of time telling Chan how much I was enjoying knitting with it and how depressed I was that the socks I was knitting from it wouldn't fit me. The colors are spot on for me - I love browns, oranges, and the rusty reds that are in this hank of yarn. Now to find the perfect pattern for me (insert evil laugh here). Thanks Chan - I love it all!

9 comments :

  1. Neat package. The yarn colors are gorgeous, very fall like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stuff. That yarn color is "you"!, and, of course, so are the G's. And I'm sure the pups have dug into their treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goodies! That yarn is lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm dream in color...
    nice to hear it's so lovely to knit with.
    fun mail day!
    enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen of Piddleloop gets credit for the stitch markers and the bag. She always includes a few extras!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs