September 26, 2011

Not Much Sewing

There hasn't been much sewing lately. 

After having a bang up Labor Day weekend in the studio - I lost my mojo.  I did alter a dress for a friend, but that's about it.

I have been shopping - however.  I've bought 6 new pieces of knit fabrics.  The past 2 issues of My Image and the Dickens Bag from ShoeDazzle.

I loved this bag when I got the email and had purchasd it within about 30 minutes of getting the email on Sunday.  The bag shipped on Monday and was on my porch by Friday. 

While it's a bit deeper than I would like - I like it and will use it for awhile. 

What have you been up to?

5 comments :

  1. I love messenger bags. I can see why you snapped that one up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute bag. We've been sticking around home doing doggy activities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure you can control when your mojo exists and when it doesn't. I hope inspiration strikes when your new knits come in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry the bag wasn't quite perfect, but enjoy it anyway! It looks fab. If you think it is too deep, I bet Gretchen could live in it and it would be FAR to long for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bag looks fantastic! Just more room for knitting on the go!

    I've been trying to get organized about my Christmas knitting. I know, I know; it isn't even November yet. But I like to get things done early.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs