December 7, 2011

Back in the Groove

I'm trying to get back in the groove after vacation.  It's harder than it sounds.  Especially with the holidays right on the heels of that vacation. 


So, for those that don't know - we flew to Washington DC and then drove all over the East Coast - incluing Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.  I had real life meet ups with 3 bloggers which was lovely.  I was absolutely amazed by the architecture everywhere we went.  Today - I'll give you some photos of the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument taken the night we arrived.  All photos where taken by JB and none of them have been edited. 

4 comments :

  1. I think Washington DC would be magical in December with all the decorations. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the monuments at night...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get to Colonial Williamsburg? It's wonderful at Christmas. We're waiting for more of your East Coast adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night time pictures are very hard to get. Yours are nice!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you coming to see me. It may take me a bit to publish your comment - but I will get to them by the end of every day. If you leave a way for me to get back to you, I will. Thanks for taking the time to comment and share your opinions. g

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs